LinkCruncher.com Terms of
Service and Submission Guidelines
Thank you for submitting your site! READ THESE
GUIDELINES. Links that do not meet
our guidelines WILL BE DELETED. Be sure to submit as
many sites as you like -- this is a free directory service
and reciprocal links are not required (but they are
- Correct Categories - Sites submitted to irrelevant
categories or subcategories will be deleted.
- Bounced Emails - Please provide a working
email. If your email bounces, your site will be
deleted. IN MAKING A SUBMISSION, YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE
EMAIL FROM US INDEFINITELY.
- Titles and Descriptions that a Normal Person Would Use
- Titles and/or descriptions in ALL CAPS (EITHER THE URL OR
DESCRIPTION)or in all lower case without normal
capitalization will be deleted.
- English language submissions only.
- URLs in the Title and/or the Description - All
submissions that contain the URL or partial URL (i.e.,
www.domainname.com; domainname.com; so forth) in either the
title or the description will be deleted.
- No incomplete sites or sites that call for a username
and password to view.
- Multiple submissions of the exact same URL will not be
- Sites considered of poor taste or not family friendly
will be deleted.
- LinkCruncher.com has sole discretion as to what will or
will not be accepted and may delete any links without
- Do not bother asking us to revise, edit or delete your
submission. ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE FINAL.
- You represent and warrant that you have the authority
to submit the link and description for the website you are
linking. If you are using a link submission service,
do not ask us to edit, revise or delete the link. All
submissions are final.
- Paid submissions will be reviewed and added to the
directory as soon as possible, but allow up to seven (7)
days in the event that the directory administrator is not
available. Refunds will be given for payments for
links that are rejected.
- Featured submissions that are based on reciprocal
linking WILL BE DELETED if the reciprocal link is